Carhartt 103370 Full Swing Armstrong Jacket Men's
Men's fleece-lined jacket that's built to move.
This men's work jacket gives you the range of motion you need on the job site without sacrificing an ounce of toughness. It's made with durable fleece-lined duck that feels broken-in from the start. Stretch panels across the shoulders and arms make it easy to reach overhead or swing a hammer.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Fleece lining
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Full front zipper with inner storm flap
- Bungee-adjustable hem
- Left-chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 29.5"; Large tall: 31.5"