Carhartt 102743 Weathered Duck Wildwood Bib Overalls Ladies’
Women's heavyweight bibs with a quilt lining and double front.
Hamilton Carhartt created his first bibs for railroad workers in the 1800s, and our overalls have helped set the standard in durable workwear ever since. These women's double-front bibs are built to stand the test of time. They're made of heavyweight weathered duck, which is super washed down for a worn-in feel from the start. A smooth quilted lining adds some warm through the cold season.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton weathered duck
- 100% quilted nylon lining for warmth and easy on and off
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Full zip front; Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Inner zip pocket
- Two lower-front double pockets reinforced edges
- Hammer loop
- Adjustable ankle-to-hip leg openings with storm flaps for easy boot access
- Reinforced kick panels around cuffs add durability