Muck CHS-CSAA Chore Grade 1 CSA Men’s
You can guarantee that our best-selling Chore collection provides the comfort and protection that a work boot needs, to handle the toughest of jobs. The Chore Steel Toe CSA is a reliable work boot with its rugged and dependable design. These work boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and heel area, plus additional arch support giving you the protection you need. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- Steel toe impact protection and steel shank for structural support
- Puncture resistant midsole
- ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
- Breathable mesh lining
- Stretch-fit comfort topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & debris out
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Triple rubber toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 42cm/ 16.5"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C